- October 5th: Board of Alderman Meeting 6:00pm at City Hall
- October 13th: Bulky Trash Pickup
- October 23rd-25th: Craft Crop Benefiting Jonesburg PTO starts at 2:00pm on the 23rd and goes to 2:00pm on the 25th at the Community Hall. Cost is $50.00 for the full weekend for an 8ft table. If you like to craft, bring your supplies and craft with us. For more information please call Toni Schwartz at 314-420-8081.
- October 24th: CHRISTIAN MUSIC NIGHT on the Courtyard at CELEBRATION HALL (211 N Second St) 5:00pm-9:00pm. Come join us for Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, free of charge. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!
- October 31st: The Optimist Club of Jonesburg will be handing out bags of candy on Halloween evening. It will be held at the Optimist Building at the Ballpark in Jonesburg beginning at 6:00pm until they run out. The Optimist Club decided not to have the Costume Contest this year in respect of Social Distancing. Please bring your kids by to get a bag of candy, but they ask that everyone stays in the vehicle as this will be a Drive Thru ONLY!!
- Callabyte will be having a food drive during the month of October. Donate non-perishable food items at the Jonesburg City Hall. Callabyte will match $1.00/pound for the first 250 pounds donated! All donations will benefit those in need within the Jonesburg Community.
Bills are mailed out on the last business day of the month, they are due on the 10th, late charges are assessed on the 15th and disconnect is the 25th.
November 1st: St Paul’s Lutheran Church Dinner- Turkey and Ham Annual Dinner 11:00am-2:00pm or until they run out
Turkey, Ham, Real Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Sweet Potatoes, Dressing, Sauerkraut, Green Beans, Corn, Cole Slaw, Cranberry Salad, Jell-O, Rolls and Dessert.
$10.00 CARRY OUT ONLY!!!
This year we will only have a drive thru dinner. You will place your order at the North door and pull around to the back door for pick up.
Due to social distancing guidelines, we cannot allow public access at this time. Thank you for understanding.
Directions to St Pauls Lutheran Church, 204 Jones St Jonesburg: from Hwy 70 Jonesburg Exit, take 1st street into town, make a left at W Lion Ave.
Proceeds from this event will benefit local families in need this Christmas Season and other mission projects.