- November 1st: Board of Alderman Meeting inside City Hall at 6pm
- Ronnie’s Resale located at 7 Oak Hall Rd will be hosting 2 flea market events. The first one will be on November 6th and the second one will be on November 20th. If you are interested in a spot to set up at you can stop by the store or give Ron a call at 314-599-4740.
- When paying your bill online please be very careful that you are clicking on the correct website. It has been brought to our attention that there is another website that pops up before ours and it looks very similar to ours. The website you do not want to click on is Doxo.com as they are a third party billing company that we are NOT affiliated with. Make sure you always go to www.cityofjonesburg.com when paying your bill online. If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call at City Hall and we will help you with whatever we can.
- Our guys here at the City are hard at work to get this town cleaned up. You may have noticed they have removed some of the older deteriorating homes. If you have a home that is deteriorating and just needs to come down let us know and we will help you with the removal of this home. Also we have noticed there are more and more vehicles that are broke down and without license plates sitting around on properties. We need any vehicle that is no longer running and that you have no intentions of fixing to please be removed at your earliest convenience. We strive to have a clean town and we need the help of the residents to make this happen.
- If you or anyone you know has a SXS, UTV, or anything similar and are riding it around town, you MUST be registered to do so. It’s a simple process, all you need to do is stop in City Hall to fill out an application, have a copy of your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and $15.00. Spread the word and get this information out there to everyone.
- The City of Jonesburg has now handed over our taxes to Montgomery County. This year you will not receive a bill from us at City Hall instead, it will be on the same bill as your County taxes. You will need to go to Montgomery and pay all of those taxes there. We will not be able to collect payment for taxes at City Hall anymore.
- We are now able to email bills. If this is something you may be interested in give us a call at City Hall and we can set this up.
- Bills are mailed out on the last business day of the month, they are due on the 10th, late charges are assessed on the 15th and disconnect is the 25th.
November 2nd - JBE Mock Election
November 5th - Student Council Ice Cream Sales $1
November 9th - Kids Sight for PK & K (rescheduled) - 1:00
November 11th - Veterans Day
November 11th - JBE PTO Meeting 5:30
November 17th - JBE StuCo Change the World Day - Duct Tape
November 22nd - MONDAY SCHOOL - School is in Session - Wednesday Specials
November 22nd - 2nd Qtr Mid Term
November 24th - November 29th - Thanksgiving Break
November 29th - December 4th - MCR2 Basketball Tournament @MCMS and MCHS
November 30th - Classes resume