Jonesburg Board of Alderman Meeting
Posted April 30, 2021 Time 3:30 P.M Date | time 5/3/2021 6:00 PM |Meeting called by Mayor Robert Sellenriek
Mayor Robert Sellenriek – President of the Board of Alderman Keith Farrar – Alderman Jay Russell Alderwoman Cindy Duncan- Alderwoman Diane Corder.
City Administrator Cory Eye – City Clerk Marie Schneider –Billing Clerk Rebecca Rodriguez - Maintenance 1 Tim Parker – Maintenance 2 Steve Quick - Chief of Police Greg Houdyshell - Sargent Kevin Wilson – Roger Armstrong Patrolman- Preston Gebhart Patrolman – Leonard Sylcox Patrolman.
- Swearing in newly elected Alderpeople-Cindy Duncan and Keith Farrar
- Approve Agenda
- Minutes from April 5, 2021 Meeting
- Warrant List for April 2021
*Treasurer’s Report will be approved at next month’s meeting. There are some issues that need worked out before I can get the reports done. We will approve April and May’s Treasurer’s Report in June.
- Budget for 2021-2022
- Resolution for Police Car Grant- Resolution #2021 5-3
- 2021 Adopting Ordinance- Bill No. 210 Ordinance No. 360
- Public Comments (ALL VISITORS WILL REMAIN IN LOBBY AREA AT ALL TIMES)
- City Updates:
- Water usage-April
- Wastewater Project Update
- Cemetery Request from Eric Pitman- Vault/Outside Box Information
- Storage Container-update from City Attorney
- Request from Kathy Burton to make old shed/barn into a house
- Business License-BeLeaf Medical, LLC
- Police Report
- Board Member Comments