Jonesburg Board of Alderman Meeting
Posted January 8, 2021 Time 3:00 P.M Date | time, 1/8/2021 6:00 PM |Meeting called by Mayor Robert Sellenriek
Mayor Robert Sellenriek – President of the Board of Alderman Keith Farrar – Alderman Jay Russell – Alderman Andy Lockhart – Alderwoman Cindy Duncan.
City Administrator Cory Eye – City Clerk Sherry J. Meyer – Billing Clerk Marie Schneider & Rebecca Rodriguez– Maintenance 1 Tim Parker – Maintenance 2 Steve Quick - Chief of Police Greg Houdyshell - Sargent Kevin Wilson – Roger Armstrong Patrolman- Preston Gebhart Patrolman – Leonard Sylcox Patrolman.
Subdividing Hunter’s Way
Closed Meeting under 610.021 (3) Personnel
1. Minutes of December 7, 2020
2. December 2020 Warrants
3. Treasurer’s Report December 2020 – Sales Tax – Account Balances
4. Public Comment two (2) minutes per person (ALL VISITORS WILL REMAIN IN LOBBY AREA AT ALL TIMES)
5. Recommendation from Jonesburg Planning & Zoning with requirements to subdivide Hunter’s Way to be presented at meeting.
5. Request from Jonesburg Masonic Building Association concerning utility billing. (see included request)
6. City updates:
a. Water usage report December
b. Wastewater project update
7. Police Report
8. Board Members comments