Jonesburg Board of Alderman Meeting
Posted October 30, 2020 Time 3:30 P.M Date | time,11/2/2020 6:00 PM |Meeting called by Mayor Robert Sellenriek
Mayor Robert Sellenriek – President of the Board of Alderman Keith Farrar – Alderman Jay Russell – Alderman Andy Lockhart – Alderwoman Cindy Duncan.
City Administrator Cory Eye – City Clerk Sherry J. Meyer – Billing Clerk Marie Schneider– Maintenance 1 Tim Parker – Maintenance 2 Steve Quick - Chief of Police Greg Houdyshell - Sargent Kevin Wilson – Roger Armstrong Patrolman- Preston Gebhart Patrolman – Leonard Sylcox Patrolman.
This notice also includes a motion to close Board of Aldermen Meeting under Missouri State Status
Tentative Agenda. Sunshine Law 610.021 Sub section (3) Personnel
Public Hearing For annexing property & zoning
1. Minutes of October 5th, 2020
2. October 2020 Warrants
3. Treasurer’s Report October 2020 – Sales Tax – Account Balances
4. Public Comment two (2) minutes per person (ALL VISITORS WILL REMAIN IN LOBBY AREA AT ALL TIMES)
5. Recommendation from P&Z Board for Annexation, Zoning & Rezoning Ordinances
6. Amend Ordinance from Tapping to Connection fee. (Ordinances and Recommendation will be ready Monday night at the Board of Aldermen Meeting)
7 Business License Request from Nature’s Way (location 212 Lions Estate Drive)
8. City updates:
a. Water usage report October
b. Wastewater project update
c. Shipping containers (due date October 1, 2020)
d. UPDATE: City tore down building and will bill finance company. Michael Way – Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC and building located at 507 W Booneslick Rd and bill Hunter & Saak Investments LLC.
9. Motion to close meeting under the Sunshine Law 610.021 sub section (3)
10. Motion to reopen meeting under the Sunshine Law 610.021
11. Police Report
12. Board Members comments